Spanish for little ones!
We have developed a wide range of activities taking into account the 6 areas of learning for pre-school children: personal, social and emotional development, knowledge and understanding of the world, communication, language and literacy, physical development, problem solving, reasoning and numeracy and Creative Development.
Our classes are designed to help children from 6 months to 5 years of age through their stages of development, providing opportunities for exploration and appropriate challenges to move them on to the next stage and it is all done in Spanish!!
We are happy to mix children of all ages and it works well in our groups in the community with parents and carers, however in a nursery situation we have found it works better to divide children according to their age, at least into two broad age groups from 6 months to 18 months and from 2 to 5 years. Our class runs for an hour that just whizzes by! We can also adapt and shorten it if required, especially for the younger groups. Download our structure and learning aims for under 5s here!
Our staff are CRB checked, all have training around teaching and/or childcare as well as learning our particular method. We respond quickly to the feedback we get and really enjoy what we do.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you want any more information or would like to discuss different options.
These forward thinking nurseries have realized that…
- Spanish is the official language in 23 countries worldwide.
- Baby signing reinforces the use of verbal language and promotes language learning through concept.
- Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world in terms of native speakers.
- Learning a second language at an early age may benefit problem-solving skills and general mental development.
Make the most of your Spanish speaking staff using our ready-made classes to teach Spanish within the nursery:
- Clear methodology and structure
- Classes they can implement from day one using the materials you already have
- Ready made flashcards and visuals to bring a wide range of vocabulary to the children
- Fun and easy activities that complement the general learning from the nursery.
- Contact us if you would like more information on this material